© Reuters. Qualcomm files suit to block iPhone sales in China
- Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) files suit in China seeking to ban the sale and manufacture of Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhones in the region, according to Bloomberg.
- The move is the latest in a long legal battle between the supplier and Apple. Qualcomm previously requested an iPhone ban in the United States.
- Story developing and will update when more information becomes available.
- Previously: Qualcomm wants a court to block iPhone imports, sales (July 6)
- Now read: Market Crash? 5 Picks That Took Less Than 12 Months To Get Back On Their Feet In 2008