© Reuters. Rig count declines by 8, Baker Hughes survey says
- The total U.S. rig count fell by 8 to 928 following last week’s decrease of 4, recording its fifth decline in the last six weeks, Baker Hughes reports in its latest weekly survey.
- The oil rig count fell by 5 to 743 and gas rigs tumbled by 2 to 185; one rig was classified last week as miscellaneous.
- U.S. crude oil maintains earlier strong gains, now +1.7% at $51.46/bbl.
- ETFs: USO, UNG, OIL, UGAZ, UWT, UCO, DGAZ, DWT, SCO, BNO, BOIL, DBO, GAZ, DTO, USL, KOLD, UNL, DNO, OLO, SZO, DCNG, OLEM, OILK, WTIU, OILX, WTID, USOI, GAZB
- Now read: October 13 Natural Gas Weekly: Storage Forecast And Update On Supply/Demand Balance